We take our work seriously. We know it's boring but anyone attending one of our investigations needs to sign a disclaimer. You'll be provided with one when you arrive and you'll need to sign it.
Our events are not recommended for those with a fear of the dark, confined spaces or of a nervous disposition. We recommend warm clothing and sensible footwear be worn. By purchasing your tickets you confirm that you have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions. Please bring a torch, a snack and a drink. Areas investigated may vary subject to weather, restoration work or safety restrictions. Please be aware that the event may be filmed or photographed.
Upon making payment, you, the client, confirm that you have read and agree to abide by these terms and conditions as set out below.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Ticket holders must be over 18 years of age. Proof of age may be required should you appear to be under the age of 18 years. Anyone unable to prove their age may be refused entry; in such circumstances no refunds will be made.
2. Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or other substances will not be permitted to enter or to remain on site and will be asked to leave the premises immediately, in such circumstances no refund will be made.
3. You are required to act in a sensible manner throughout the event and not cause harm or damage to other attendees, representatives or the fabric of any part of the venue. Anyone failing to do so will be asked to leave immediately, in such circumstances no refund will be made.
4. We reserve the right to refuse admission to any person or persons. Any person or persons who feel they have been refused admission unjustly can request us to provide written reasons by making a request in writing to us within 7 days of the event.
5. We will not be liable for any loss of or damage to any equipment or belongings of participants during and after the event. Any property left unattended within the venue or its associated buildings and areas (including the car park) are left entirely at the owners risk.
6. Where any event or activity due to take place wholly or partially in the open air is affected by weather conditions which make that part of the event or activity dangerous or presents an unacceptable level of risk of harm to either tickets holders or our representatives then we reserve the right to alter or substitute that part of the programme without notice.
7. Paranormal investigations are conducted by The 3am Club and no responsibility for any emotional, physical or other upset brought on as a result of participating in the event is accepted.
8. We reserve the right to change, add, or amend to these terms and conditions at any time. We also reserve the right to change, add and amend any part of the event at any time without notice.
9. We do not supply refreshments throughout the period of the event. You will need to bring your own snack and drink.
10. The event may be filmed or photographed by us for our use and you agree that this may be included in promotional videos including on the internet. Should you not wish to be included, please inform a team member immediately upon arrival on site. You further understand that any photographic or film footage you provide to us either during or after the event may be subject to use in any promotional material by us.
11. Tickets are non-refundable and valid only for the event shown on the ticket.
12. All participants must follow the instructions given to them by our team at all times. This includes any local rules set out by the location manager or the venue representative.
13. Anyone with a medical condition (Heart, Blood Pressure etc) should seek advice before attending. We do not permit anyone who is or thinks that they are pregnant to take part in our activites.
Payment & Refund Policy
1. Until payment is received by us the ticket has not been paid for, by paying the agreed price you agree that you have read and understand the terms and conditions relating to the sale of the ticket and that you abide with the requirements throughout the event.
2. All tickets must be paid for at the time of booking. No tickets can be held for future payment. You may pay for a ticket upon arrival ONLY with prior agreement from our team. This is only available on the day of the event and must be pre-arranged. Anyone attending unannoucned will be refused entry.
3. Bookings made in conjunction with the purchase of an associate membership will be discounted as stated upon ticket purchase.
4. Payment for your event can be made via our ticketing system. Pre-arranged door payments must be made in cash.
5. We will not be held responsible for transactions which do not complete successfully.
6. It is your responsibility to contact your bank should your payment not be received or cleared in time.
7. If YOU cancel a booking: Cancellations on your part of more than 3 weeks before the event will receive a 50% refund. Cancellations on your part of less than 3 weeks from the event will result in no refund. This is to cover administration and lost ticket revenue. Late or non arrivals at the event will receive no refund.
8. If a booking is cancelled by US: Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed due to extreme weather or circumstances outside of our control. Where we have to cancel an event every effort shall be made to contact you prior to the event start time; any failure to contact you does not render us liable for any costs incurred through wasted journey. If it is necessary to postpone an event we will provide you with the opportunity to use your tickets on an alternative venue.
You agree that paranormal events operated by The 3am Club are classed as alternative entertainment and are solely for public entertainment purposes only. We make no guarantee regarding the validity of the supposed paranormal activity associated with our locations or information, obtained from any of our sensitives, psychics, mediums, investigators or volunteers.
No perceived opinions, information, advice or comments made by any of our volunteers, guests, employees, sensitives, psychics or mediums should be interpreted as factual or actual.
Although we attempt to create atmosphere, The 3am Club does not set up any tricks in advance nor do we create false experiences. We are a legitimate spiritual research and investigation organisation and we act with honesty and integrity. We ask that our guests behave in the same way. Anyone caught faking paranormal activity will be asked to leave.